About the Passaic County Workforce
The Passaic County Workforce Development Center, is a public nonprofit organization under the auspices of the Passaic County, Board of County Commissioners. The Career Center provides comprehensive employment and training services, including a Resource Center with access to computers, fax machines, copiers, and telephones. Other services include a resume distribution program, veteran transition service, a career resource library, labor market information, networking opportunities, job search workshops, transferable skills information, job leads, training programs, and on-site interviews with local employers.
We provide services that focus on the youth, mature workers, adults, dislocated workers, veterans, and people with disabilities.
- Streamline Services through an integration of multiple programs, including Wagner-Peyser and WIOA, at the service level through One-Stop service centers
- Empower Individuals with information and resources they need to manage their own careers
- Employer Services that recognize business as a customer, as well as a source for jobs, leading to meaningful employment
- Universal access for all job seekers to a core set of career decision-making and job search tools.
- Increase accountability of the delivery system to achieve improved results regarding skill gains, credentials earned, job placement rates, earnings and retention in employment.
- State and local flexibility to ensure that delivery systems are responsive to the needs of individual communities.
- Strong role for local boards and the private sector to impact the design and operation of delivery systems
Passaic County One Stop Career Center
Address: 200 Memorial Drive, Paterson, NJ 07505
Tel: (973) 340-3400
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)