Career Navigation and Training Services
Services tailored to meet your needs, including access to resources that provide information about labor market demand occupations, economic development, wage rates, and employment levels.
- Career navigation assistance/counseling
- Proprietary Online Training & Assesment Technology
- Customized Trainings
- Occupational Skills Training
- Pre-vocational Training
- ESL classes
- HSE preparation
- Interview assistance
- Tuition waiver
- Jersey Job Club workshops
- Job training services
- On-the-Job Training programs (OJT) are available. Employers may be reimbursed up to 50% of a qualified employee’s wages during training at your company.
- Reemployment orientation
- Resume assistance
For information on how to sign up for training, contact the front desk at 973-340-3400.
- Career resource room
- Copy machine
- Fax machine
- Room where employers can interview job seekers
- Internet access
- Public computers
We host and provide numerous job fairs throughout the year. Please check our Events page to see what’s coming up shortly.